ROGER C. WILSON
New York University School of Law - LL.M., 1995.
Honors: Editor-in-Chief, Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, 1988-89 (Volumes 18:2 and 3, and 19:1 and 2); American Jurisprudence awards in Constitutional Law and Comparative Law; Vassar Wooley Scholarship recipient (1986-89).
George Washington University - B.A., with distinction, in International Affairs, 1985.
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa.
The Roger C. Wilson Law Firm, PC, Atlanta, GA, 2008 present. Founder.
Litigation and trial practice in federal and state courts. Practice focused in criminal defense; business and commercial disputes; personal injury and wrongful death; divorce and family law
John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, GA2008-present. Adjunct professor of law, teaching upper level courses in federal courts and public international law.
Evert Weathersby Houff, LLC, Atlanta, GA, 1995 2007. Associate and Partner.
General trial and appellate litigation practice, representing plaintiffs and defendants, focused on commercial and personal-injury areas, including products liability, premises liability, securities and commercial disputes, medical and legal negligence, and nursing home negligence.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, Washington, DC, 1991-1995. Associate.
Regulatory, litigation, and transactional work in all areas of international practice, with focus on import regulation, export controls, foreign assets controls, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, antiboycott laws, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and sovereign litigation.
Judge R. Kenton Musgrave, United States Court of International Trade, New York, NY, 1989-1991. Judicial Law Clerk.
Georgia and District of Columbia Bars. Georgia Supreme Court; Georgia Court of Appeals; United States Courts of Appeals for the Eleventh and Federal Circuits; United States District Court, Northern and Middle District of Georgia; United States Court of Claims; United States Court of International Trade.
· Recent Changes in the Eleventh Circuit and Other Federal Appellate Rules, The Appellate Review, Spring 2010 at 8;
· No Enemy Within: Self-Contradiction in Defendants' Arguments Against The Vaccine Act's Adulterant/Contaminant Exception, Columns, November 2002;
· (With Mark R. Joelson) An International Antidumping Primer: Know the Rules Before an Antidumping Complaint Arrives, Journal of European Business, Mar/Apr 1992;
· Introduction to Proceedings of Conference on Prospects for Agreement on Services and Intellectual Property in the GATT Uruguay Round, 19 Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law i (1989);
· The Hague Evidence Convention in U.S. Courts: Aerospatiale and the Path Not Taken,
17 Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law 591 (1987).